The super pretty living room, it's so comfy~
My lovely kitchen with that pretty American oven I always see in the movies. I just had to have a photo with it =)
The super comfy beds that make my jetlag worse, cos I just don't wanna come outta bed, sigh ^^"
The lovely fireplace that I keep looking at.. It's not the nice brick type of fireplace I usually imagine, but it's still a fireplace *beams* =)
I wish I had more time to upload photos, but it's already 11smtg pm here, and I need to wake up early so I don't doze off at work tmr =p Goodnight~

Ha! I dare say my kitchen and living room looks nicer than that. And it lacks of 2 mad dogs running and shedding their fur around the place.
ReplyDelete(don't mind me, I'm still just jealous. but i still insist my place looks nicer than that, expect for those two nice looking beds)
;)
yea.. i'm missing the doggies in the living room, sigh~ smtg's not right with the apartment.. still worry when i leave things on the table, my instinct to turn behind and check on russell is still there =p
ReplyDelete=)
ReplyDeletehaha...i have always wanted to have all these in my house... probably can ask you to be my designer next time :) really like the spacious living room :)
ReplyDeleteHa, just wait for new photo shots of the flat from genny next week. whether with dogs or not, knowing genny who is just like big sis min min, the pristine flat will be transformed into a pig sty within a week. ;( ;) daddums
ReplyDelete